avandia

Saturday, October 2, 2010

as a Johorean

little kiddy (Dhaus) holding  Johor flag
Are you Johorean? That's my Hometown.. Actually, it's been a while since my last visited to my lovely  "kampong" (ermm last visited among Hari Raya Eid Fitri).. ^_^.. What special things if  you want to talk about JOHOR? let see..
  • FOOD - various kind of traditional foods -Laksa Johor, Mee Bandung Muar (yeah that's my favourite),Mee Rebus, and many more.. 
  • SHOPPING MALL - absolutely Angsana, also City Square etc. this places seems to be such a tourists attraction especially  Singaporean to go Shopping.. that's why, as a Johorean, we know it during the weekend, the prize of everything at that mall will be higher rather than weekdays..
  • HISTORICAL ATTRACTION - Muzium Istana Negeri, what else?Muzium layang2 at Pasir Gudang area, can be as a tourist attraction
  • TOURISM - my favourite places Kota tinggi waterfalls and Gunung Ledang, Now, i recommended you to visit Zoo Johor, compare to my age, this zoo have a variety animals that you can found it..
anything want to add it? feel free ya...

another  flag's model.. that Sara Yasmin.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment